LAST UPDATED: 30th day of July 2015
This Policy applies to information we collect on www.goodforlife.com and its sub-domains about:
i)visitors to our website (the “Site”); and
ii)people who register their emails with us.
2. INFORMATION COLLECTED FROM USERS WHO REGISTER THEIR EMAILS WITH US When you register your emails with us, we may use it for the following:
(a)will send you weekly newsletters, contact you about products and services we think may be of interest to you.
(b)describe another activity here.
If you agree to us providing you with these information, you can always opt out at a later date. If you would rather not receive these information, please send a blank email message to email@example.com. By submitting your email you consent to the use of that email as set out in this policy.
4. HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION We are committed to maintaining the security of personal information. We have put in place appropriate security procedures and technical and organisational measures to safeguard your personal information such as firewalls, browser certification technology, encryption, limited access, use of passwords etc as appropriate..
5. ACCESS TO YOUR INFORMATION AND UPDATING AND CORRECTING YOUR INFORMATIONSubject to the exceptions referred to in section 21(2) of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (No. 26 of 2012) of Singapore (“PDPA”), you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please send an email to [email address and link] or send a letter to [name and address]. We may make a small charge for this service.We want to ensure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. If any of the information that you have provided to Good For Life changes, for example if you change your email address, name or payment details, or if you wish to cancel your registration, please let us know the correct details by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by sending a letter to Good For Life Pte Ltd at 20 Maxwell Rd #09-17 Maxwell House Singapore Singapore 069113. You may ask us, or we may ask you, to correct information you or we think is inaccurate, and you may also ask us to remove information which is inaccurate.
6. NON-DISCLOSURE We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to third parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, as long as these parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours and others’ rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
8. SALE OF BUSINESS If Good For Life’s business is sold or integrated with another business your details may be disclosed to our advisers and any prospective purchasers and their advisers and will be passed on to the new owners of the business.